Payrolling of Temporary Employees or Contractors
Along with the traditional permanent and temporary/contract recruitment offering, we are also able to offer payroll services where an organisation has a number of temporary employees and/or contractors in their workforce.
We have years of experience and provide a high level of services for both our clients and candidates.
We recognise that each organisation is different, and there are a variety of reasons for companies to hire non-permanent staff, such as:
Reasons for hiring temporary staff
- Freeze on permanent headcount, but business demands need to be met
- Specific project requirements
- Flexibility needed at certain times/areas of the business to scale up and scale down
- Cost effective solution
- Speed of the hiring process
How Martinsen Mayer can help
- Source candidate if required
- We issue a temporary contract of employment or contract for services
- We manage all tax liabilities
- We manage all annual leave entitlements
- We issue payslips
- We manage all Revenue issues
Benefits to using Martinsen Mayer’s Payrolling Services
- No contractual arrangement between your organisation and temporary worker/contractor
- We invoice after the first and subsequent months, payable within 30 days - so no outlay until the end of the 2nd month
- One invoice per month, lessening the burden on your payroll function
Ready to find out more?
Contact us today to find out more about our payroll services.